Who We Are and What We're About
Membership Overview(Chapters, Demographics, Dues)
Applying for Membership
Our organization is divided into five interests groups according to age. The chapters are as follows:
|Rebirth of Wisdom||Ages 55 & above|
|Rebirth of Sophistication||Ages 30 - 54|
|Rebirth of Culture||Ages 18-29|
|Rebirth of Cool||Grades 9-12|
|Rebirth of Exploration||Grades 6-8|
|Rebirth of Discovery||Grades 3 -5|
Membership demographicsEighty percent (80%) of members in our adult reading groups range between ages 25 and 60. The remaining twenty percent (20%) range between ages 18 and 24. Approximately ninety percent (90%) of the members in our adult reading groups are college educated. They are highly motivated, well accomplished and involved in community outreach. They hold careers in a variety of industries including healthcare, technology, financial, business, and legal services.
We are a formal literary group. In addition to literary discussions, we host book signings for authors and creative literary events. Our meetings and other events are typically held at venues such as restaurants, art galleries, coffee shops and book stores. Therefore, yearly membership dues are $80.00 per person are required.
benefits of joining
The Sisters and Brothers Book Club offers a unique opportunity to expand your intellectual experience while:
Each chapter of the Sisters and Brothers Book Club meets once per month. The meetings are typically held generally held on the last Friday, Saturday, or Sunday of each month. Special events are announced at least 1 month prior to the date of the event.
How do I apply for membership
You may apply for membership to our book club in one of the following ways:
Complete an online applications online at http://www.sistersbrothers.com
2. Request an application by sending an e-mailing us at URRenaissance@gmail.com.
For more information, contact us at (404)474-8771
BACK TO HOME PAGE